Welcome to the Nongsa Point Marina, a five Gold Star Marina. As the “gateway” into the Riau Islands, Nongsa Point Marina and Resort is an ideal location for weekend getaways and long stays. Its proximity to both Singapore and the many local islands enable boat owners to conveniently sail to nearby islands to relax and unwind over the weekend or pursue a wide range of boating activities such as cruising, fishing, diving, snorkeling, and island hopping.
We hope that the information provided here answers most of your questions as to where we are, how we operate, and what we can do to ensure your stay with us, be it short term or long term, is enjoyable, comfortable and safe.
Please give us 7 days advance notice of your arrival & for berth reservations.
- Boats must be fitted with IMO approved AIS Class A/B. AIS & MMSI Certificate must match.
- Passport must be valid for minimum 6 months
- Foreigners must possess valid Indonesia Visa or follow the latest visa policy. Please see page 2.
- All on board must have vaccinated minimum 2 doses, at least 14 days before date of departure. and has Covid-19 Vaccination certificate.
- First Aid Kit
- Boat stamp
Please email us these documents:
- Yacht Certificate, Insurance Cover Note, and MMSI Certificate. Yacht Registry & Insurance must match to its best.
- Certificate of Vaccination, passport & visas of all onboard.
- Complete the online Customs Vessel Declaration early: https://vds.beacukai.go.id/YachtOnline/login.html. Please screen shot before final submission.
- When available; Port Clearance & Crew List from last port of call.
- Data on Port Clearance, Crew List & VD must match.
Upon arriving in Nongsa Point Marina:
- Port Health Authority will come onboard to check general health conditions, medicines and boat sanitation. Health book & sanitation certificate will be issued next day.
- Once cleared above & approved, only then Immigration & Customs clearance will take place.
- Customs will come onboard to inspect and take photographs of the navigational equipment, engines, interior & exterior of the vessel. Approved VD will be issued next day.
- No disembarking or any embarkation until fully cleared by Authorities.
Contact Nongsa Point Marina on VHF 72 when 1-2NM distance.
The above procedures, regulations and fees subject to change without prior notice.
Please fly Indonesia courtesy flag, N & Q from conspicuous point when entering Indonesia waters.
Visa exemption: 30 days. Not extendable.
- Brunei Darussalam
Visa On Arrival: 30 days (IDR500K, pay in cash). Extendable one time.
|Bosnia & Herzegovina||Norway|
|England (UK Passport)||Singapore|
|New Zealand||Brunei Darussalam|
- Male/ female toilets with hot water showers
- Laundry and ironing facility
- Internet throughout the entire marina, restaurant and public areas.
- Mini mart providing for essential needs, such as alcoholic/ non-alcoholic beverages, groceries, snacks, toiletries, ice and ice creams.
- 2X per week pre-order sale of fresh fruits, vegetable, dairy and bakery products.
- Basic Dinghy Sailing. Let your kids enjoy learning how to sail and have a great time at sea.
Nongsa Point Marina & Resort features 65 world class berths designed by globally acclaimed Bellingham Marina, including 2 berths for mega yachts up to 130 feet. Each berth comes with a dedicated utility pedestal with electricity and water. A central fuel jetty is available to provide both diesel and gasoline.
|LOA||Daily/Day Trip||Monthly||Quarterly||Half Yearly||Yearly|
|IDR20,000 / ft||IDR300,000 / ft||IDR750,000 / ft||IDR1,200,000 / ft||IDR1,800,000 / ft|
Water IDR50K / m3
Electricity IDR3K / kWh
Diesel, petrol & outboard engine oil is available. Please check for latest price.
From IDR1,000,000 per boat per trip. Compulsory payable to the appointed agent via marina office.
Additional charges may be imposed if documents not in order or missing.
Waste oil disposal
REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE
We can assist you with meeting contractors who can carry out or organise most maintenance and repair tasks. Larger tasks outside the scope of the Marina can also be carried out here on Batam. We can introduce you to shipyards for large jobs. All work tasks requested must be approved by the Marina Manager before work begins. Please note that we do not allow spray painting on the marina. However, use of rollers and brushes may be approved by the Marina Manager.
Nongsa Point Marina provides 24-hours security service ensuring complete peace of mind for boat owners and visitors.
We provide a self laundry room only for boaters utilization.
Free shuttle bus for boaters to and from Batam city. The shuttle bus requires minimum 4 pax to run. Subject to availability.